Primary Eye Care Vision Eye Exam Medical Eye Exam Oconomowoc Hartland - Primary Eye Care Vision Eye Exam Medical Eye Exam Serving Oconomowoc Hartland Dousman Sussex Waukesha Brookfield Watertown Johnsons Creek Delafield Jefferson

  • Oconomowoc Eye Wear Gallery Designer Frames Ray Ban Maui Jim Lindberg - Eye Wear Gallery Silhouette Nine West Skaga Coach Polo Vogue Banana Republic Tommy Hilfiger Lilly Pulitzer Vera Wang Zac Posen BMW
  • Eye Exam Insurance Accepted - Medicare Eye Exam, Aetna Eye Exam, Antham Blue Cross, Dean Health Eye Insurance Accepted

    Country:, North America, US

    City: -121.9621 California, United States

  • skinker - New Shakes NOT Lactose Free

    The old formula was MUCH better than the "new" un-improved formula. The new formula has "milk" as the "secret" ingredient, and has given me the cha-cha's everytime I've drank one. I've cancelled my auto-ship order and will never drink their shakes again.

  • booklover31 - Another Masterpiece!

    When I came home from work today I was completely exhausted, when I finally got in bed I remembered! Punk57 is waiting for me on my kindle! I just spent the last four hours being devastated by your words! As always you never disappoint, but I'm completely blaming you for ruining my Saturday with the worst book hangover I've had in a long time! In love with Misha and Ryen!

  • Bart Malone - Here to Stay, John Hiatt

    I'm a John Hiatt freak, so it's always a good review. You'll hear songs he's done before, but some have been re-cut and re-mastered, so it's like hearing it for the first time. You just can't go wrong with John Hiatt, people!

  • Johnolds - Working for me

    I have been using Almased for close to 2 months now, and while I'm not following their plan religiously, I have so far lost 12 lbs and still loosing. What's nice about this diet is you can make it your own, use it to fit your own needs.

  • The Bumble - This Book Helps me Find Strength When I Need it Most

    I don't know if it was the pressure of early adult life or the demands of college, but I began to experiment with huge ships in my late teens. I began by looking at huge ship magazines in the basement when my parents weren't around. Then one day, my mom came home early and unexpectedly caught me in the act. Both of my parents were furious. They asked me where I go the magazine from and I said I found it and that I thought it only contained articles on small watercraft. As a result, I started to sneak out at night, telling my parents that I was headed to a friend's house to watch Full House, but in reality, I was in the library, reading up on huge ships. As my career developed, I found an apartment that I could afford and I moved out of my parents’ house. My interest in huge ships only grew. My apartment became a center for trafficking huge ship paraphernalia: model huge ships, pictures, of huge ships; life preserves – you name it. Eventually some neighbors complained and the owner of the apartment building had me evicted. By that time, I was so far gone that I didn’t care and I moved into a hostel. It was the perfect place to continue my pursuit of huge ships. The rent was cheap, drifters came and went, everyone minded their own business, and once in a while a new person would come along with scale models of huge ships in Turkey. We had a lot of wild nights and I was having trouble holding down my job. Eventually got fired.

  • Chris - Fresh Cab Didn't Work for Me

    I bought this (locally, not from Amazon) about a week ago because I have mice in my 2010 Subaru. I used the 4 packets of Fresh Cab in the car (two in the front, one in the back seat and one in the back of the Outback) for 4 days and caught 3 mice on glue traps during those 4 days. [Since I stopped using Fresh Cab, I've caught 2 more mice.]

  • masih sadeghi - worked! do recommend

    97 4runner, I thought i had a very small head gasket leak as I had a engine shaking similar to a misfire and i was losing radiator water very slowly (over about 3-4 weeks of driving >250 miles/week) no sign of water in my oil, no vapor out of tail pipe, no over eating as long as i had water in the radiator, no mixing in radiator fluid. after 2 months of driving around i did get a check engine light that showed misfire in cylinder 5, i had recently changed all spark plugs, wire and coil and had put a new fuel injector in cyl 5 over a year ago. bought a 32oz bottle, poured half in, followed instructions to the T. no more losing water, i have driven close to 2000 miles since. i do have a very very faint shaking still but only after driving a lot on a hot day and when stopped in traffic or behind a red light and car is in gear. I notice the shaking but no one else doe. I am planning on putting the other half in a month or so. After reading all the reviews over different sites. i thought i had about a 50-60% chance of working, 30-40% of getting blockage in other parts of the system and 20-30% chance of it doing nothing. a head gasket job was out of the question as it would cost more than my salvaged title runner with over 250K on it. It is important to follow the directions, especially flushing your cooling system well and having the thermostat out. Overall, in my experience it did work and would definitely recommend.